EXTENDING ACCREDITATION OF A BRANCH OF A FOREIGN LEGAL ENTITY
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR EXTENDING ACCREDITATION OF A BRANCH OF A FOREIGN LEGAL ENTITY
1. A written application to the FBI SRC with the Russian Ministry of Justice to extend the accreditation period of a branch of a foreign legal entity in the Russian Federation (submitted in printed form, signed by an authorized person, it should contain the number of Accreditation Certificate, the date of its issue and expiry, the purpose of accreditation extension)
2.*) Extract from the Trade Register or other document issued by a registration body of the country of origin of a foreign legal entity or other document which contains the data about its location, officials and their authorities.
3. A report of a branchof a foreign legal entity on its activities over the accreditation period (drawn up in the established form and signed by the head of a branch)
4. The original of the Accreditation Certificate of a branch of a foreign legal entity
5. A certified copy of the document on registration of a foreign legal entity with the tax authorities of the Russian Federation and assigning it a Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN).
6. A copy of the profit tax return of a foreign company with an official mark of tax authorities (signed and certified by the head of the branch)
7. Letters from correspondent Russian banks regarding opening accounts for a foreign legal entity and its branch.
8.*) A certified copy of the General Power of Attorney with all the necessary powers for the head of a Russian branch of a foreign legal entity.
9. A certified copy of the Power of Attorney attested by notary issued to the person authorized to represent interests of a branch at the FBI SRC with the Russian Ministry of Justice (submitted if the authorized person is not the head of a branch)
11. Completed data sheet on a branch of a foreign legal entity.(submitted in printed form and signed by an authorized person)
*) Foreign documents are accepted only if they bear authentic marks that they have been legalized by the consulate or apostilled unless exemption from these procedures is granted under international agreements to which the Russian Federation is a party; the documents shall also be enclosed with a translation into Russian certified by the notary or consular services. These documents are be valid for a year from the date of issue, except for items 6 and 8
Note. Powers of Attorney and resolutions are accepted only with the notary certified signatures and authorities of the parties. In case there is no notary certification of the parties’ authorities, additional confirmation documents should be provided (resolution on and certificate of appointment of officials, extract from the register specifying the authorities of officials, etc.).