LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CLOSING DOWN A BRANCH OF A FOREIGN LEGAL ENTITY
1. *) A notice of the termination of activities of a branch of a foreign legal entity in the Russian Federation to FBI SRC with the Russian Ministry of Justice (filed in printed form, signed by an authorized person, it should contain the number of the Accreditation Certificate of a branch of a foreign legal entity, its issue and expiry date and the grounds for the termination of the activities of a branch)
2. *) A certified copy of the resolution of a foreign legal entity to terminate the activities of its branch in the Russian Federation
3. Originals of the Accreditation Certificate and the Certificate of inclusion in the Uniform State Register
4. Accreditation cards of the employees of a branch and their family members
6. A certified copy of the Power of Attorney attested by notary issued to a person authorized to represent interests of a branch at FBI SRC with the Russian Ministry of Justice (submitted if the authorized person is not the head of a representative office)
*) Foreign documents are accepted only if they bear authentic marks that they have been legalized by the consulate or apostilled unless exemption from these procedures is granted under international agreements to which the Russian Federation is a party; the documents should also be enclosed with a translation into Russian certified by the notary or consular services. These documents are be valid for a year from the date of issue.
Note. Powers of Attorney and resolutions are accepted only with the notary certified signatures and authorities of the parties. In case there is no notary certification of the parties’ authorities, additional confirmation documents should be provided.